Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mum and I have two cats, Bella and Boris.

They are Burmillas, have beautiful colourings and the best in good looks but their people communication skills are not the best - to say the least.

When I am at home they relate to me more than anyone and so while I am away they have been acting up and sometimes have been naughty little stop outs and not come home at night like they should.

Still, my time away is making them rely more on others, so hopefully their whole world will be a little larger by the time I return and hopefully they will be relating more to others than to me.

That will be okay, as long as they don't ignore me totally.

2 comments:

Jane said...

These have to be the most beautiful cats.
I have to confess I have never heard of the breed.
Just beauties!

crazyquilter said...

Burmillas are a cross between Burmese and Chincillas.

Some people breed them so they look more like Siamese than anything.

Boris, the male, tends to have a Burmese look face and Belle, more rounded like a Chinchilla.

Their coats are very dense which probably comes through from the Chinchilla as well.

Lovely to look at, but these two still have lots to learn in relating to the human race.

I get on with them really well and get a lot of joy out of having them around.