Monday, May 23, 2011

A candid view of a Rio wedding

We made it to Rio and we made it to Aaron's wedding.

My photography on tbe day was not that good but I will share with you some candid shots of the big day.

Aaron gathered at the church with his seven groomsman:-







The bride's Dad was patiently waiting:-







As well as the bride's mother, bride's bouquet in hand:-






David and Lisa were pariently waiting too:-






The service was an hour late getting under way but finally the bride did arrive:-





The wedding finally got under way:-












My photography was not too good but three professional photographers were there to make up for that:-





I did not get an image of all of the bridesmaids together but this is of Daniellee, a friend of Marcele's who did her hair and make up:-






The flowers at each table at the reception were truly lovely:-






The cake was lovely too:-






Even if the centrepiece was somewhat unusual to my way of thinking.

The catering was excellent and for after treats this table had a massive display of sweets all beautifully packaged. Amazingly it all disappeared very quickly:-






Congratulations to Aaron and Marcele for a wonderful wedding day:-






It has been worth every minute. My thanks to David and Lisa for all of their input and for being an essential part of my being here. I could not have done it without you.

No comments: