Monday, October 22, 2012

A few of my favourite things

Mockingbird Hill Cottage is asking people to share a few of their favourite things.

I live in the southern hemisphere and so we are coming into spring.

One of my favourite things at this time of year is to see all the new growth as the perennial plants come back into flower.

We were very fortunate to buy a property that had a lot of well established plants and we reap the benefit year after year.

Never get tired of seeing just some of the bounty of favourite things that keep coming back.

2 comments:

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

I'm coming to you from Claudia's party. It's so interesting to think of spring starting in your world, while we are preparing for winter, getting in supplies in case the power fails and bringing in all the plants and cushions. It is fun to see what comes up on a new property. We have moved several times, and the first spring is always full of surprises. So nice to meet you. Your quilting posts are so interesting! Linda

Claudia said...

I must say I'm a wee bit jealous! As everything is fading here, you are getting to experience the joys of spring. It's one of my favorite things, as well. Enjoy all your flowers and blooms!

Thank you so much for joining in! It's so nice to meet you.