The one on the left is the original one I made from the pattern, Science Fair. The middle one was made with hexagons by the same methodology but with more of a scrappy theme.
Upon completion of the middle quilt top I found I still had the makings of more floral hexagons and decided to make another one based on the Science Fair but this time with a cream background. Whilst I favour the Science Fair on the left I feel sure I will be pleased with the outcome once the one on the right is quilted as well.
I have a few in between projects that I need to look at for the moment but then I plan to be making another curved piecing quilt top and am looking forward to that project.