Friday, April 18, 2014

Just for the record

If you are familiar with my blog you will know that I often talk about finishing off a quilt with Magic Binding.

Linda has been working on a quilt top that I made last winter and today she got to binding stage.

Magic Binding was not going to work, it would take away from the points in the border so today I found myself making regular binding.

I enjoyed the exercise and Linda is happily doing the final hand stitching as I write.


More photos of the finished quilt after it has been delivered to its new owner.



4 comments:

Nancy said...

You and Linda make a good team.

Happy Easter!

Shay said...

Oooh - cant wait to see the quilting on this - the sneak peek looks wonderful.

I'll be binding today as well- Im close to a finish !

Vicki said...

Absolutely beautiful.

margaret said...

teasing us with just showing a little but of the quilt, look forward to seeing it complete