Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The things that make you stick together

When my son, Aaron, came to meet me at Heathrow Airport he brought his daughter, Anna-Clara, with him.
To keep her entertained he had bought for her a Peppa Pig activity book.  Now, this Nana did not know anything about Peppa Pig, but I was about to find out.

Dad had to go away for a few minutes so he left Anna-Clara with me to get re-acquainted.

With nibbles in one hand she removed stickers from her Peppa Pig book with the other, but where was she to put the stickers?

I guess Nana's arm would be as good a place as any,
This could be just one way to 'stick together' with the grandchildren.

3 comments:

Tired Teacher said...

How precious! Glad that you arrived safely - enjoy.

Mystic Quilter said...

Good to know you are now on terr'a-firma with family!

margaret said...

enjoy your holiday hope the sun comes back and you can njoy a bit of British summer as opposed to the rain