butterfly block swap I was entering.
You always take a risk with this sort of thing because you can never be sure if you will like what you receive in return but I was not disappointed.
All the blocks that came back to me were crisp and bright, so what could I do but make another 8 so that I had something to work with.
They did not take long to come together but needed a something extra to finish them off so I added a four patch border make up from our pre cut stash. A lovely bright outcome in the end.
This turned out to be quite a good scrap busting project as I made my butterflies from our pre cut stash as well.
At just over 40" square this will make a nice and bright wall hanging for our sun room when it is quilted.