Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The simple things in life.........

This morning we were at the dining table and I noticed a movement outside and when I looked, there was a small frog out on the patio:-





The photo is not clear but a frog nevertheless hoping to find a home under the outdoor fridge but I don't think there was enough of a space for that to happen.

After a little while Jackson and I went out on to the patio and he noticed a cat in the yard. I only had to offer a word of greeting and the cat was right there to have a chat with us:-








After a good while of purring and fussing the cat was on its way.

Next Jackson decided he would like to go for a swim. I offered to sit at the side of the pool and keep an eye on him. A pair of water wings and Jackson was away once more.

After a while the rest of the family arrived, suitably attired for swimming and joined Jackson for a lot of fun together:-





Ah, for the simple things in life - so much fun.

No comments: