Thursday, March 21, 2013

Stitchin' Time

Yesterday was one of those few and far between days (at least it seems that way to us) when Linda and I felt we could devote most of the day to stitching.

We have been wanting to make a baby quilt that is bright and cheery and serviceable; something you can put on the floor for baby to lie on without having to worry if it is too special.

This was to be a shop your stash experience and so that is what we did, raided the stash until we came up with some fabrics we thought would do the trick.

Four patches were the beginnings.

Then we added some I Spy fabrics.
















Resulting in a scrappy I Spy quilt.

Borders were added last night so final result with where to get the pattern will be revealed tomorrow.


2 comments:

kathyinozarks said...

love your quilt-and I love making things from what I already have in my stash

Nancy said...

Another great quilt - so cheerful and bright.