Monday, November 18, 2013

That's my excuse

I am well aware that my Urban Nine Patch blocks are still waiting for me to piece them together.

However, I have another challenge that needs my attention before I can complete them.

Our Sweet Peas group meets this Wednesday and we have a couple of outstanding birthdays for which our ladies need to make Birthday Blocks.

Contrary Wife is the block of choice for Mary on the left and Basket on the right, is for Moira.

Samples needed to be made, some instructions need to be written and then, maybe then, I can return to finish off the Urban Nine Patch.


3 comments:

Nancy said...

I love the fabrics you used in these two blocks. Do the ladies select their own fabric or colors as well as the blocks?

Shay said...

The basket block is so pretty. A whole quilt made from those would look darling!

Good Luck with your instruction writing!

Vicki said...

Beautiful perfection once again!