Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Where is that quilt project?

You may well think that my Urban Nine Patch project has disappeared into the unfinished project pile, but not so.

Real life has intervened a bit.  Gardening, housework, supermarket shopping, visitors and so it goes.

Enough excuses - the project continues, just not as quickly as I would have liked.

I need to complete 25 blocks and for a while I had only completed 9 but yesterday and today provided a window of opportunity and I now only have 9 to go so that is a giant leap forward.

I still have sashing strips to stitch and trim but I feel the end is now in sight and am encouraged that maybe I will be able to complete on the blocks over the next couple of days.  It will be lovely to be able to show you the quilt top all pieced together.

3 comments:

Cherie said...

WOW Congrats Peggy that's a gorgeous colour combination :)

Nancy said...

Sometimes letting a project marinate a bit recharges enthusiasm. Looks like that was true for you.

Looking forward to seeing the blocs together.

Shay said...

For those of us that have been watching your incredible sewing adventures for the last few months (quilt after quilt ) its kind of heartening to know even you slow down occasionally.

Im sure your mojo will return with a vengeance.