Sunday, October 06, 2013

On the same wave length

I took a break today from stitching after my mammoth effort yesterday to complete my Y2K quilt.

I thought I would take another walk in our garden and capture some more of the flowers that have come into bloom since spring has come our way.

Unbeknown to me, sister Linda thought she would do the same.

I wasn't able to capture them on camera but the bees are buzzing in the garden.  So lovely to see.  If it wasn't for the bees and their faithful return each year we would not have the enjoyment of all these blossoms.

The above collage was created after taking photos by using PicMonkey.

Yesterday, as a result of wandering in blog land I found out about another collage application for use with your iPhone or smart phone.

It is a freebie called Multi-Lens and means you can create a collage as you take your photos.

This is my first effort at using my iPhone with this particular application.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Such beautiful blooms. All is going dormant around here, sad to say. But at least that means the weather is finally cooling down!