Thursday, October 10, 2013

Something a bit different and modern

After playing around with 2.5" Y2K squares for quite a while I really wanted to do something a bit different.

A few months ago I bought some fat quarters from the same fabric range.  At the time I did not even know what I was going to do with them but I think I found a pattern I am happy with.

Lots of background fabric is required for this one, so much so that I have run out.  I can keep going for the moment but may have to wait to bring this to a conclusion while I wait on more white fabric to arrive.

So far so good.  Looks very promising.

3 comments:

Shay said...

Pretty fabrics. I cant wait to see how those blocks come together as a whole.

Ali Honey said...

Yes it does - very promising.

Vicki said...

Very nice! It is going to be a looker.