Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Peace and tranquility

Part of the clearance on our property while our brothers were here has meant that we have views of the Waikato River that we don't usually get.

This spot is a little away from the house so I don't get to come here often but when I do it is so still and peaceful, I find it very relaxing.

There are houses in the distance on the right and walkways both sides of the river but very little noise or signs of activity.

I often think it would be nice to have a bench seat in this part of the property but I probably don't visit here enough to make it worth our while.
The house next door is up for auction.  It is elevated quite a bit above our property so you can only imagine what the views might be like from there.

Any takers?

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Looks like a perfect place to sit and knit the afternoon away.

Marissa said...

Looks so peaceful! Beautiful property!

crazyquilter said...

Thanks, Marissa, it is very peaceful indeed.