Thursday, November 08, 2012

A little bit of excitement

In recent times I have had a bit of a blitz on using up Kiwiana theme fabrics that have been given to us.

There was the strippy one, the midnight madness one and the lasagne quilt.

I still have another one tucked away in the cupboard waiting to be quilted but in the meantime I had designed and made this quilt top and was showing it to some of our quilting friends, when one of them asked me if she could buy this quilt top to send as a gift to friends in England.

At that stage it still needed to be quilted by Linda.  She has now completed the task and you can see close ups some of her wonderful quilting abilities here.

Another project completed and I am just a little bit excited to think that this quilt is winging its way to England and to a new home.

In the meantime we have been given more Kiwiana fabric scraps - the imagination continues to be stretched.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Peggy, your quilt is stunning. I love it!