Thursday, November 01, 2012

Who doesn't love surprises?

Yesterday I went to the letter box without any expectation of there being anything special inside.

However, I was in for a surprise.  A nice brown paper parcel marked to my attention.

Back to the house to share the contents of this mystery parcel with my sister - 11 fat quarters of yummy fabric, some with a definite cupcake theme.

Somebody must have been reading my recent blog entries, I think.

It wasn't until after I opened the parcel that I noticed the Christmas stickers.  Maybe it was an early Christmas present?????

Thank you to Paula, for your kindness in sending me these lovely fabrics and for giving me such a wonderful surprise.

Now my challenge is to work out something very creative to do with them...............

No comments: