Thursday, November 15, 2012

Those autumn leaves



I don't seem to be able to get past my fascination for the color of the autumn leaves that the North American autumn brings.

At the moment part of the lawn at the front of David and Lisa's home is just a carpet of red autumn leaves.


I took these photos this morning about 8.30 and even though I was outside there was insufficient light for the camera so it defaulted to using a flash to take the photos so the images may appear more pink than in real life.  Very rich colorings nevertheless.


I will be back later to report more on my day's outing to Snoqualmie Falls.                            

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Nice photos of the gorgeous Autumn color.

Cherie said...

Oh Peggy that colour is stupendous ... Mmmmmm now what or how could that be transferred onto something gorgeous ;)