Friday, November 23, 2012

'Tis the Season - for martinis?

Sister Linda said she was in need of a new t-shirt for the coming Christmas season and could I keep a look out for her whilst in the States.

I had not really seen anything along these lines until yesterday I paid a visit to a Walmart store and I found this one which was a must have.

If you know my sister, she loves to celebrate Christmas with lots of lovely food and a few martinis along the way never go astray.

Just another thing to pack and send.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Definitely a fun shirt - Linda will love it.

Cherie said...

Ooooo delightfully perfect for the festive season ;)

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Thank you!!!! Too cool, will have to be worn while drinking a chocolate martini!!!

Linda

Anonymous said...

If somе one wishes eхpert view геgarding
blogging аnd site-building aftеr that
i propose him/her to paу а quick viѕіt this webpagе, Keep up thе
pleasant work.
Here is my homepage ... Baby einstein Party supplies 1St birthday