Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Time to make Christmas cards

In Jackson's class there's 25 pupils including himself.

He has committed to making cards for each of his fellow pupils, teacher and members of his family.

Something he needs a bit of help with so Lisa, Jackson and I sat down the other morning and gave it our best.

Lisa and I had been to a craft shop and picked up bits and pieces of Christmas theme           embellishments.  Lisa already had cards, glitter, card stock and cutter and so there was a huge variety of options for us to have a go.

After a couple of hours we had completed 15 cards.

This was one of Jackson's creations - not bad for a 6 year old.





14 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Very cute. Well done Jackson!

Linda

Nancy said...

The card is precious.

Jackson is indeed clever - anything homemade is always extra special. Keep up the good work, Jackson.

Babajeza said...

It's very nice to craft with childern. Well done, Jackson! :-)

Diane said...

How cute! Kids' art is wonderful!

Claudia said...

I can tell that you are having the best time with your family! Making cards together is the perfect thing to do.

Thanks so much for joining in this week!

xo
Claudia

debra said...

He did a good job and lucky boy to have a grandma like you! :)

It's Just Dottie said...

I know you are having the very best of time.
Smiles, Dottie

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

So sweet and so much fun! How wonderful that he is making handmade cards. Happy holidays! Tammy

Sally Annie Magundy said...

So precious! Great job Jackson!

Olive said...

His card is adorable. I still mail cards and love doing it. Visiting from MHC, Olive

gardenbug said...

What could be better than stickers and glue and sparkles along with a couple of assistants? People will be so happy to receive these.

I try to encourage my grandchildren to make any gifts they give to me. Last year I manipulated the 13 year old to write me a story!

Balisha said...

What a talented boy. The card is wonderful.
Balisha

JCDiTaranto said...

Visiting via MHC. One of the great things about blogging is getting the chance to meet people from other parts of the world. Looking forward to a peek of New Zealand through your blog!

glassbylindi.blogspot.com said...

Don't you just love these linky things? I am sooo impressed with your ribbon work. I've been wanting to do it, have started collecting ribbons, just hope they don't 'dry rot' till I have the time to start.