Friday, November 09, 2012

My bags are packed..........

My bags are packed, well they should be, but they are not.  However preparations have begun and that is good.

I was out the other day and when I came home I found that my lovely sister, Linda, had been making a travel present for me.

A pair of fabric luggage tags and a suitcase handle sleeve.

I just love items for luggage that make them easily identifiable amidst the many others coming off the plane.  These will be absolutely ideal.

I leave for Seattle, WA on Monday to spend Thanksgiving with my son, David and his lovely family.  I am really looking forward to it and I really had better get those bags packed!

5 comments:

Cherie said...

Beautiful accessories Peggy, Linda thinks of everything ;~)

Razzle Dazzle Quilter said...

Waaahhhhh

Bags getting packed. All too soon!!!

Linda

Karen from Sew Many Ways... said...

Hi...thanks for the info on the Avery label software program. Definitely will look into that! I also wanted to let you know your blog comments are set to "No Reply", which means there isn't an email address attached to your blog account with no way for anyone to reply. Not sure if that is something you want to change, but there is a tutorial on my right side bar labeled "Are you a no reply" if you want to take a look.
Thanks again for commenting on my blog and have a great day,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Nice tags! Sisters are the best, right?

Life at Still Woods said...

What a sweet sister! I love luggage tags and these are terrific. Enjoy your trip and more importantly your time with you son and his family.
Blessings from Still Woods