Friday, October 03, 2014

Crazy quilting delights

Yesterday Linda and I shared on our blogs about a visit from a group of ladies from Tokoroa.

I said there would be some more regarding crazy quilting and here it is.

One of the group, Rayna, excels in crazy quilting and this is just a little of what she has created along the way.




Isn't this framed purse just delightful?



















What we did not know until Wednesday is that Rayna is an accomplished bear maker and has taught, made and sold teddy bears overseas.

One of the items she brought was a crazy quilt memory book she had made of the teddy bears.

So inspirational to be able to have and hold these beautiful items at our place.

Thank you ladies for giving us such a lovely day.




6 comments:

margaret said...

what wonderful craziness, does this so talented lady have a blog we can follow?

Jenny said...

My goodness, simply beautiful!

Nancy said...

She's an artist with bits and pieces! Her work is beautiful.

Shay said...

Absolutely stunning!

Maureen said...

I want to be Rayna when I grow up!Gorgeous work!

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Absolutely stunning! Seeing this post makes me want it dig out my crazy quilting stash.