Monday, December 01, 2014

Birthday Surprise

It is my birthday today but, as sometimes happens, I was invited to a birthday lunch by our friend, Debbie, yesterday. 

Lunch was lovely, shared with friends, but  the surprise of the day was this lovely birthday cake, made and iced by Debbie. 

My photography does not do it justice but the detail on the cake was pretty amazing right down to threaded needle and thimble. 

The 'relaxed' cat represents my cat CiCi. 

My congratulations to Debbie on a job well done and for contributing to a very special birthday, thank you. 

8 comments:

Mystic Quilter said...

Happy Birthday! I love CiCi - one very relaxed cat.

margaret said...

happy birthday from me and yes a wonderful cake

Marlene said...

Happy Birthday. Hope you have had a nice day.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday to you ♪♫♪

Nancy said...

I hope your day was a happy one!

Love the cake - your friend is very talented.

Shay said...

Happy Belated Birthday Peggy. Your cake looks amazing!

Vicki said...

First off, Happy Birthday!! This is such a special cake. Love the cat on the quilt.

barbara woods said...

Happy birthday