Sunday, May 12, 2013

My little bit of excitement

Linda has been very busy over the last week or so, giving a modern quilting interpretation to a very modern quilt.

You can read more about the making of this quilt at This Guy Quilts.

My little bit of excitement is that I got to put the binding on the quilt.  It has cotton batting so it was a dream to put the binding in place.  All Todd has to do now is hand stitch it into place.



This is some of the close up detail on the quilt.

The quilt has an overall pattern of tiny triangles and so Linda overlaid these with giant triangles interspersing each other.

Quite a challenge with an amazing result and well worth every moment of input.


2 comments:

Nancy said...

Lovely quilt.

Shane Pollard said...

Fresh and lovely Peggy - gosh you're a whizz!!!
I've just been reading back through your posts I've missed while I was working....
Congratulations on your beautiful new granddaughter - she's so sweet with all that beautiful dark hair!!!
I tried to get a closer look but it wouldn't enlarge.
Shane ♥