Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pink Pizzazz

Linda and I have been working on an exciting project over this past week or so.

Our local quilt shop, Clever Hands, is doing a Beginners Class on the 3rd and 10th August, 2013 and Linda is going to be the teacher.

I had the task of making the quilt and Linda has used some very modern quilting techniques to bring it alive.

This is a very easy quilt pattern but looks very effective, especially with the lime green squares popping out.

Such a fun project.  I am so pleased to have had a part in this project and I am sure that participants at the class will love it too.

3 comments:

jan said...

Pizazzzzz is right! This is really pretty! Love the lime green. Cute!

Shay said...

I love those fabrics!

Vicki said...

The colors are amazing and pizzazzzzzy!! How much fun you two must have had with this gem.