Saturday, January 14, 2023

Quilting Mayhem


Being in the vicinity of Snohomish it seemed appropriate to do a return visit to Quilting Mayhem.
This time I ventured upstairs to the sewing machine department and I was blown away by what was available in the way of quilting supplies.  This image captures just some of the quilting rulers available for purchase.
Long arm quilting machines in every size imaginable including this one with a very loooooooong frame.
There was also a setup for long arm quilting in action.  For US$15 an hour you can hire a machine to do your own quilting.  I asked this lady if she would mind me watching her and she said she was a first timer.  Looked pretty good to me.


I returned to the downstairs area with fabric, fabric and more fabric.
When I was there previously I noted they had a fabric scrap bin.  For US$5.99 you could fill your own bag.  At the time there was hardly any fabric, but, oh me, oh my, this time there was.  Somehow a scrap bag appeared and I found myself filling it.  I justified it on the grounds that I had made a couple of appliqué blocks and this fabric would complement them so well.
 For the Tula Pink fans - they had lots and lots of her fabrics.











No comments: