Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When I was in the United States two years ago I kept looking for the change in the trees indicating the onset of autumn weather.

We were a little early and did not see autumn in its full glory.

Today when I went out shopping it was the first time I noticed here that the leaves on the trees are beginning to change colour here.

When I lived in Sydney, I worked for a time in the Westfield office block and the Westfield shopping centre in Miranda was my shopping home for quite a number of years so it was amazing to me that I should travel half way across the world to end up shopping at a Westfield shopping centre, Westgate, San Jose, for the day.

There just happened to be quite a few stores there that I wanted to browse through, so with David and Lisa back at work for another week and Jackson in day care, it was the perfect opportunity for me to take my time about exploring the vast quantity of goods available.

No comments: