Friday, December 02, 2022

What is this I see?

  I have just spent a delightful couple of days in Staffordshire in a small, but delightful village called Eccleshall.

Linda and I discovered this patchwork shop on our first trip to Eccleshall some years ago and thankfully it has survived the covid crisis and has even extended into the shop next door to cater for sale of Christmas theme fabrics.

 Could not come away without at least a purchase of a panel of Christmas theme design.  The rich colours that remind me of a traditional Christmas.

  Speaking of all things Christmas, Linda’s sister-in-law, Ruth, took me to the local gardening centre. More than just gardening product it is festooned with all things Christmas.  Delightful place to visit but I decided not to take any of these critters home with me.





No comments: