Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Fabric Flower Frenzy Carries On

My fun with using the Go Cutter to make fabric flowers has not finished yet.

When I shared about my tea cosy project my niece said she had just had her kitchen renovated and there was a touch of red in and she thought a red and black tea cosy would be really nice, so what's a girl to do?

Stage one is completed.  I have made a front and back and now I just need to quilt the background and finish.


I will report back then the project is complete.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Your Go Cutter die is getting a workout. It was a good investment.

Marissa said...

Beautiful work.. love the flowers!!

kathyinozarks said...

anxious to see it all finished up-looks great

Sewing Mom said...

Very pretty.

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful flowers and you'll have lots of fun with your Go Cutter! Thanks for sharing.
Freemotion by the River Linky Party Tuesday