Thursday, February 28, 2013

Red on Black Tea Cosy

Completed!

One red on black tea cosy for my niece.

I have enjoyed making this and it could be a strong competitor to the purple on green one I made for our kitchen, however I think I will be happy to keep the one we have and send this to its new home.

Tea cosies can go on hold for now, there are other things that need doing like a baby quilt for my prospective granddaughter.
You may like to compare the two cosies.

Linking to:-

Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop # 98 
Link a Finish Friday #56
Can I Get A Woop Woop
Find A Friend Friday 
A Favourite Thing #26 
Sunny Simple Sundays 
The Creative Home Acre Hop 
Let's Get Acquainted
Anything Goes at Stitch by Stitch 
Mama's Got it Together 
Sew Cute Tuesday 
I Have To Say 

16 comments:

Nancy said...

Both cosies are beautiful. The silver thread is striking on the black background.

Leonie said...

Wow they are works of art!

CHD said...

The red on black is very eye-catching. Just stunning. They are both lovely. Cx

Kate said...

Beautiful tea cozies!

Marissa said...

Oh my, gorgeous!!!

Lynette said...

These cozies are so pretty! The red and black is so striking with the red teapot.

Lorinda said...

This red and black tea cozy is beautiful.

Lyndsey said...

Wow love the red cosy

Lisa Lynn said...

So pretty! Found you on A Favorite Thing and I would love to have you share this on The Creative HomeAcre Hop today!
http://www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com/2013/03/the-creative-homeacre-hop-5.html

Claudia said...

Gorgeous. I am envious! (Though I'm not a tea drinker!) It is simply beautiful.

Thanks so much for joining in this week!

xo
Claudia

Chris Dodsley @made by ChrissieD said...

Dropped by from LGA - how wonderful, something that bit different :)

jan said...

ADORABLE! I love tea cozies anyway - I think its the combination of the words tea and cozy - two of my favorite things.(hehe)

Unknown said...

I love this... My colors... thanks for sharing at Dandelion House Farmgirl Friday!

Unknown said...

PS. Congrats! Your darling tea cozy is featured on this weeks Farmgirl Friday Blog hop! Thanks again for entering it! Lovely work...
Deb

Nancy said...

Amazing work...love these!!

Richard Healey said...

Thank you for linking up in March to Richard and Tanya Quilts on our Link a Finish Friday. We will have a new linkup available every Friday. So stop by and share what you have been working on and check out what others are doing.